Questions & Answers > Mazda Protege

Mazda Protege | Where Can I Get A Dpfe Sensor For My 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege?

Mazda Protege | Where can I get a dpfe sensor for my 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege?  Asked by DRuMmErBoY on 2010-09-20
  Category: Maintenance & Repairs. Num Answers: 1

I've looked all over the internet and the closest I can come to finding one is for Ford cars because the EGR "excessive gas recirculation" and failing EGR/ dpfe seems to be a common problem.

Don SAnswer by Don S
Go to a Mazda dealer parts counter and I'm sure they can supply you with one. BTW, EGR means "Exhaust Gas Recirculation".

Seach Car Questions:

(example: Lamborghini Veneno Rim Size)
(example: Paintjob Cost For A Jeep)

Top 10 Most Visited Questions